Anything that you do that is not fruitful is your crappy stuff. Anything that you have that is not essential is your crappy stuff. My questions to you are:
- What crappy stuff do you do that you need to stop doing to focus on the important stuff?
- What crappy stuff do you own that you need to get rid of to make more room for the essential stuff?
Make it a priority to simply and edit your life. Some tips to get you started are:
- Edit down your objectives: Concentrate on three main objectives at each time. Too many objectives are not objectives. Don’t forget to look at how you spend your spare time. How much entertainment do you really need in a day? Is it worth using some of the time you spend in front of the TV or Facebook to learn a skill that will help you to achieve one of your three objectives?
- Simplify your wardrobe: Design a wardrobe that is versatile enough to meet the demands of your life. A wardrobe with 12 pieces of quality classics that are versatile and can transition with your lifestyle is stronger than a wardrobe with a jumble of 120 pieces.
- Simplify your personal style: Are you spending hours every day styling your hair, getting your nails done, waxing or shaving, choosing what to wear? Why not take some time to look at each piece of your personal styling puzzle. You may need a new hair cut that is easier to manage. Perhaps you can take a break from major manicures and just concentrate on using a nourishing moisturising cream, or you may need to ask a personal stylist to help you put together a set of outfits that meets the demands of your life style. The solutions are endless. The key is to simplify or eliminate. Effortless elegance is simply less is more.