Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to merit the face you have at 50. GABRIELLE ‘COCO’ CHANEL
Your face is key to expressing your individuality. It is your signature, your brand and what people visualise when they think of you, so take good care of it. Start by scheduling a facial to deep cleanse and revive your complexion.
How to Give Yourself a Quick Facial
- Wash your face using the right cleanser or face wash for your skin type. Avoid soaps – the solidifiers that hold a bar of soap together are sightly caustic and could irritate or inflame your skin.
- Next, use an exfoliating scrub in a circular motion on your face and neck, including your lips and avoiding your eye area. Rinse off the scrub thoroughly with warm water. An exfoliating scrub removes dead skin cell layers leaving your skin glowing.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Next, apply a lip moisturiser on your lips and an eye gel around your eyes.
- Apply the right face mask for your skin type on the rest of your face and neck. Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash off the mask thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel and apply an alcohol free toner to a moist cotton ball and wipe over your face to restore your skin.
- Massage in the right face moisturiser for your skin type into your face in a circular motion. Make sure that your neck is also well hydrated to stop premature neck wrinkles from forming. Apply an eye cream or gel to hydrate, soothe and protect your eye area. Use a lip moisturising cream or balm to achieve and maintain soft, smooth and hydrated lips. Hydration restores and maintains the softness and suppleness of your skin and adds to its overall health, so the right moisturiser is essential.
You may repeat this facial weekly.
BE A STORY WORTH TELLING