Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to merit the face you have at 50. COCO CHANEL.
Your face is key to expressing your individuality. It is your signature, your brand and what people visualise when they think of you, so take good care of it. Start by scheduling a facial to deep cleanse and revive your complexion after the Christmas and New Year’s stress and excesses.
How to Give Yourself a Quick Facial
- Wash your face using the right cleanser or face wash for your skin type
- Use an exfoliating scrub in a circular motion on your face and neck, avoiding your eye area. Rinse off the scrub thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat face dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a lip moisturiser on your lips and and eye gel around your eyes.
- Apply the right face mask for your skin type on the rest of your face and neck. Leave on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash off the mask thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply an alcohol free toner to a moist cotton ball and wipe over your face.
- Massage in the right face cream or gel for your skin type into your skin in a circular motion.
You may repeat this facial weekly.
BE A STORY WORTH TELLING